& Partnering Strategies
Secrets to Increased Productivity
and Greater Satisfaction
Customized Training/Keynote Solutions
THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT
The Avenue to Achievement!
On a scale of 1 to 10, how important are the interpersonal relationships within your organization, and between your team and the clients you serve? Maybe a 12+? If your team members don't collaborate
effectively, communicate well, create a feeling of inclusion and synergy with people they interact--you lose. You lose business, you lose credibility, you lose time and if it's bad enough, you lose customers. You can take control of this right
Through applying highly-effective interpersonal strategies, you can increase customer satisfaction and retention, improve morale within your team, increase collaboration and achieve greater results. Learn how to apply the 7 secrets that improve partnering
so you can rapidly attain the outcomes you desire. Make this the best year you've ever had!
Strategies You Will Learn
1. Putting Together a Team that Gets Results
- How to create a "can do" attitude individually and organizationally.
- Roles and behaviors which support ultra-high performance.
- The 5 distinct phases of partnership development and how to move through them quickly and fluidly so you come up to speed as rapidly as possible.
- Leading a high-performance team--the 4 critical steps to great team management.
2. Build Commitment from Collective Vision, Values & Goals
- How to promote and instill passion for the vision and collaborative partnerships.
- Learn the 10 secrets master coaches use to bring people together and build team spirit.
- Know strategies for getting each individual to rapidly assess the responsibility they have for the ultimate team success.
- Refine abilities to build a collaboration which eliminates the 10 most common "people problems" partnership teams encounter.
3. Success Practices which Produce Consistent Results
- Gain 8 foundational principles of success essential to sustained achievement.
- Characteristics of highly effective and personally empowering partnerships.
- Manage conflict or obstacles so effectively that the team gets an energy boost (instead of energy drain) from going through the process.
- Make continuous quality improvements in less time--at no additional cost.
4. Inspiring Your Team to Reach High and Take Action
- Implement the formula that makes the most powerful organizations soar.
- Know techniques to encourage team contribution while still recognizing individual achievement.
- How to involve someone who would rather be left alone.
- Apply the critical ingredients of self-management which self-starters use.
- Learn a blueprint framework to help your partners creatively problem-solve together.
5. Creating a Passionate Driving Force for the Team
- Learn strategies for determining if individual and company values align so you can reduce conflict and stimulate productivity gains.
- Breathe life into the organization's values. Take it beyond "Just my job ."
- How to ensure cooperation and communication between team members and between different teams.
- Quality & Quantity--Staying on-track so your team achieves both.
- Know 7 decisive steps for leader/employee/team collaboration.
6. Make Your Team Sizzle from Great Communication
- Know the #1 conflict--what causes it, and how to diffuse it if it rears its head.
- Techniques for communicating for partner engagement and high-level influence.
- Know the 5 secrets of master listeners that will improve your relationships immediately.
- "Read" accurately the 12 types of nonverbal communication others give.
- How to bring out the best ideas in team members who don't seem to say much.
- How to promote harmony, synergy and innovation in your team.
- How to deliver a strong message without creating defensiveness in the other person.
7. More than Talk--Meetings that Trigger Action
- Know the 4 basic types of meetings: how and when to use each one effectively.
- Learn 5 strategies to get meetings off to a fast, productive start.
- How you can enhance meeting effectiveness through using team meeting assessments.
- Learn the "2 Minute Fire" process: this is a powerful process for stimulating action during a meeting.
- Keep your meeting focused without being boring.
- How to implement the 6 elements of highly productive meetings.
8. Effectively Managing Organizational Change
- Manage each of the 3 core phases of change and have a more cohesive team.
- Understand how to use the only 2 reasons why people are motivated to do anything for eliminating resistance to change.
- Know 5 techniques which effectively deal with resistance to change.
- Learn how to "season" partners into flowing through transitions.
- Know how to use motivation strategies for promoting "buy-in" from the very top to the bottom of the organization.
9. Four-Week Assimilation Process
- Reinforce and ingrain program concepts during the 4 weeks following the training.
- Ensure lasting change in your organization through individual Action Plans.
- Target your goals for optimum results and deepened learning.
- Have a coach to keep the process on-track.
- Create a time-line for implementation so team and individual outcomes are achieved.
Our programs focus on helping you build a self-evolving organization. We work to help counteract low productivity and procrastination, boost morale and drive, and build supportive partnerships
without creating more stress. The end result is a healthy, motivated, cooperative working environment and team.
We have extensive programs which can be customized for your requirements. Many company's want to have something they can implement immediately. But most organizations we serve don't want just "off the shelf" materials, instead they want to detail them for
their specific organizational needs, which we easily can do.
All training programs are built in a modular format. The value of the modular structure is the seminar is easily tailored to your specific requirements. There are times when taking modules from separate trainings and blending them is beneficial. Your people
may be great already in some aspects of a proposed course. If so, that module can be replaced with content from other programs. We work at tailoring a program so that it really fits your desired requirements.
We always provide follow-up with people who go through our programs to make certain that: 1. they are using the principles and strategies they learned during the sessions, and 2. the results can be tracked and measured. This guarantees that you'll get high
value for the investment you make in your people.
The bottom line is that organizational effectiveness isn't an accident. To manage the rapidly changing environment of today, professional development is essential. The path to creating an exceptional organization is through executives, managers and employees
operating at peak performance levels. When everyone within your organization knows and applies best partnership practices, your chances for achieving the targeted results grows exponentially. We offer consulting, keynotes, training and executive coaching
programs which assist your people in creating great results, while experiencing more personal satisfaction.
If at the end of any session we provide, you think you have not received high value for your investment, we will waive our fees and the session will be free. No haggling. No hassles. We provide
excellent quality services and products to assist you in achieving your goals. Our desire is to build a long-term, mutually beneficial working relationship with you. We stand behind everything we do with this unconditional guarantee.
Contact The Institute for Advanced Development today for pricing or more detailed information.
Call (206) 772-9277 or email our
Customer Service Representative