This program is designed to assist you in moving into greater levels of professional effectiveness, through utilizing your time better. This is a synthesis of research on what it takes to gain
mastery over time management.
This program is an integration of strategies for applying proven skills used by the best of time managers. These skills assist in counteracting productivity which is lower than it could be, and
increasing proactiveness. This training doesn't just give you what to do, it delivers the how to do it and the reasons why these strategies work.
"Work for results...not just for activity!"
" Do you love life? Then do not squander time...
What Time Management Does for You
Gaining 1 hour per day, 5 days per week means 250 additional hours per year. That's over 1 1/2 months of time you gain to play or work in a year. If you apply even 2 or 3 of the core strategies you will learn during this session, you could literally gain this hour per day. Is this of interest to you? Here is an opportunity to enhance your productivity by 12%. Stress increases from forces which are out of your control. The more you can control your time, the less stressed you will be, and the more productive you'll become.
50 out of 52 Fortune 500 executives said they wouldn't give a high position of authority to a person with an extremely messy desk. Understand methods for organizing your work space. It makes you
feel and be more effective, and will save you time by not having to hunt for the needed information.
A Few Key Strategies You'll Walk-Away with from This Program
The Pareto Principle
Vilfredo Pareto, Italian economist, in 1895 postulated the 80/20 Rule. He said that 80% of the value comes from 20% of the people or activities. And, the remaining 20% of the value comes from the other 80% of the people or activities. Learn how to apply this to your daily work and projects.
Know what you can do to keep yourself focused on that which is the highest priorities at any given moment in time. Manage your time and priorities more effectively. Understand a quick process for goal-setting for short-term, intermediate and long-range success.
In every situation there's at least one bottle-neck which limits getting from where you are to where you want to be. Before beginning, you need to understand how to find, then ways to overcome, limiting-step barriers.
What are you going to quit doing, stop going to, let go of, or delegate to another? One of the most important aspects of managing your time is deciding what you will give up. Learn a criteria weighing process for choosing what you must let go of, so you can immediately move on with the tasks and projects facing you.
Use the skills of leadership and first determine what is worth investing time in doing. When you begin clarifying what's to be done, and how to roll it out effectively, you first need to be certain
that this is really what needs doing! Gain fast methods for evaluating the "go" or "no go" criteria.
"In all things in life, one must discern
Psychosocial stress in our culture has become a dangerously cumulative phenomenon, unremitting in its effects. One tragic consequence of this is that stress-related psychological and physiological
disorders have become the number one social and health problem in the last decade. Stress induced disorders have long since replaced epidemics of infectious disease as the major medical problem of the post-industrial nations.
-- from Mind as Healer, Mind as Slayer
Standard medical textbooks used in the United States and European medical schools state that between 50-80% of all illnesses are related to psychosomatic or to stress related origins. From a list of over 250 illnesses, this may include:
Central to managing stress, pressure and frustration is learning to respond resourcefully, instead of just reacting to situations. Chronic stress compounds and grows bit by bit. Proactive stress and pressure management is essential to mental and physical health. Without ongoing management of the stressors, you are at significant risk.
You Can Implement These At Work Now
Contact The Institute for Advanced Development today for pricing or more detailed information.
Call (206) 772-9277 or email our Customer Service Representative
Copyright © by The Institute for Advanced Development LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
Mailing address: P O Box 59836 Renton, WA 98058